In less than 5 minutes, create your FREE site and start engaging students now!
We believe that one of the most important challenges educators face today is to prepare kids for the world that awaits them after they leave the classroom -- those "21st century skills" you keep hearing about. We've created the free resources below to support and inspire you and your students in facing that challenge.
Also, be sure to visit the Collaborize Classroom Topic Library, where you'll find thousands of topics that have been created and successfully used by educators in their own Collaborize Classroom® sites.
- Dos and Don'ts of Online Student Communication
- The Art of Asking Questions
- Help Students Say Something Substantial
- NEW Collaborize Classroom Common Core White Paper
- English Language Arts High School (9-12th grade)
- History High School (9-12th grade)
- Math High School (9-12th grade)
- The Collaborize Classroom Teacher Success Guide
- Adding Students to Your Collaborize Classroom Site Without Email
- Examples of Strong Sentence Starters
- Teacher Testimonial: Nico Saldana, a High School World History Teacher
- Using Collaborize Classroom to Bring Stories to Life
- Student Testimonial: Marcella, a High School Senior
- Student Testimonial: Tucker, a High School Junior